Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family pictures and updates

So, I realize that I may be the world’s worst blogger, but here I go again.
My sister took some pictures of the family, and a few turned out pretty good. I am so picky about pictures of me, so when I actually get one that I like it’s a miracle. Well done Lori!


Brandon and Duke



Rebekah, Denise, and Addie


Brandon is doing a big semester this fall, only 3-ish semesters to go, so he will be a busy boy. We are preparing for graduate school so we are downsizing and simplifying life. We have sold our house and are moving into an apt. Sounds drastic, I know,
but we are really excited about it – it will be better in so many ways.
We switched the kids to the school they will go to there, Canyon Creek – so far so good. Duke is in 4th grade, Bekah is in 2nd grade, and Addie just started pre-school. That means that 2 days a week I have 3 hours with no kids!! What ever shall I do with myself!!!



Bekah (7), Addie (4), and Duke (9)


I have recently been privileged to record some songs with Sally DeFord on her website. That was one of the reasons I needed to take some pictures of myself. Ugh. Other than that I am busy with Brandon and the kids school and other minor events, and trying to get enough hours in with my own Medical Transcription schooling. School is basically our life at this point in time. This too shall pass!



BF’sF - hehe



The Fam!


I have always wanted a cute kissy picture and I love this one (although Brandon wishes he had shaved - oh well.)




And I think this is the one I am going to use for my feature on the DeFord site.


11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are awesome! You look beautiful, as always!

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Denise.... Denise.... Denise... you are ALWAYS gorgeous! You are one of those annoying photogenic people that I wish I could be! :) I love love love all the pictures. Even the scruffy Brandon pic!

Arianne Pearce said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are the best pictures I have EVER seen!! Seriously your family looks amazing! And you are ALWAYS so beautiful. I agree with the previous comment. But I will say these are over the top and your sister is really good with that camera! But who she photographs is what makes the picture!!

Danielle Smith said...

I know I already commented on facebook, but I feel that I should support you in your blogging efforts. Well done with the blogging, keep up the good work! Seriously, keep blogging, I get bored with all these people rarely blogging, haha. Again, you guys are hot! Like the hottest family ever! You are gorgeous as always. I need to learn how to be pretty like you. Perhaps I should take advantage of Lori's photography talents. We haven't had a family picture done in two kids! It's weird how that is how I tell time these days, how many kids I had at the time and who I was pregnant with, haha.

Bret said...

Hey I saw the cute kiddos! Man you guys have a great family! About the life is school thing, I feel your pain! I have been in school post high school graduation almost as long as pre! 9 years! Blah blah blah (that is me barfing) Yeah, you guys are on that same track! Sucks but by the time you get to this point it feels a lot better!
Keep up the great work, Annie and I look up to you two a lot and think you guys are amazing and so funny! Tell Brandon he gets two man points for not shaving for the family pictures!!! Hehehe very man-like. Makin' me proud!

Bret said...

Very man-like in the sense that it is irresponsible not that I think my brother is sexy and all. Sorry bro, I love ya but no man crush here. HAHAHAHA!

Kayelynn said...

Cute blog, Denise! I love the new family pictures! Lori did an awesome job! It was fun to see you and Kim in Utah! I'm sending you an invite to our blog...have a great day!

The Turner Family said...

You have a beautiful family!

Fobert Family said...

I just love these pictures of you guys...what an insanely beautiful family you have!

briansmithprovo said...

I want more of your songs Denise. Record a few more and send em.

miranda said...

cute pics!!!!! you should put more on. love ya and miss ya lots! miranda